- Basic Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary System Physiology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Laboratory Animal Science
- Veterinary Developmental Biology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Pathogenetic and Preventive Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Epidemiology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Hygiene
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Clinical Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Veterinary Theriogenology
- Preventive Physiology and Management
- Large Animal Clinic
- Veterinary Diagnosis and Development Center
- Animal Medical Center
- National BioResource Project Paramecium
- Yamaguchi University Joint Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine
Molecular Immunology and Infectious Disease
<Science study on infection>
"There is no animal species that has escaped infection with potential pathogens". The 21st century is an era that brings with it the threat of new infectious diseases. The field of our study focuses on various kinds of animal infections, with emphasis being on deep understanding, active-thinking, and research.
- Learn each theory on the virus/prion/bacteria infection of animals (large animals, companion animals, wild animals and birds).
- As for the pathogen, learn pathogen identification methods; behavior characteristics, infection, proliferation, excretion, and propagation methods of the pathogen; and the characteristics of the diseases caused by the various pathogens. Learn the diagnostic evidence for the various clinical conditions and pathological changes, as well as the methods for and proper administration of curative medicine for treatment and prevention.
- Various types of infectious diseases.
We are recruiting graduate students, regardless of their former major. Please feel free to contact us.