- Basic Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary System Physiology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Laboratory Animal Science
- Veterinary Developmental Biology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Pathogenetic and Preventive Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Epidemiology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Hygiene
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Clinical Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Veterinary Theriogenology
- Preventive Physiology and Management
- Large Animal Clinic
- Veterinary Diagnosis and Development Center
- Animal Medical Center
- National BioResource Project Paramecium
- Yamaguchi University Joint Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine
<Microorganism and its body>
We analyze the pathogenicity of microorganisms and host response to infectious diseases using the molecular and immunological methods. Also, we are studying on epidemiology of those infectious diseases to clarify the etiology of various infectious diseases. In Maeda's Lab, viral infectious diseases, canine distemper virus, coronaviruses, herpesviruses and flaviviruses are analyzed. In Takano's Lab, tick-borne infectious diseases are mainly focused on.
- Analysis of pathogenicity of veterinary viral diseases and development of the methods for diagnosis, prevention, and therapy.
- Epidemiological study on infectious diseases in wild animals.
- Epidemiological research on vector-borne zoonotic diseases.
- Study on the elucidation of the transmission mechanism of tick-borne pathogens in their vector ticks.
URL to Our HP
http://web.cc.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/~vetmicro/html/ (Sorry, in Japanese)