- Basic Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary System Physiology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Laboratory Animal Science
- Veterinary Developmental Biology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Pathogenetic and Preventive Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Epidemiology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Hygiene
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Clinical Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Veterinary Theriogenology
- Preventive Physiology and Management
- Large Animal Clinic
- Veterinary Diagnosis and Development Center
- Animal Medical Center
- National BioResource Project Paramecium
- Yamaguchi University Joint Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine
Large Animal Clinic
In the large animal clinical laboratory, we are working on regenerative medicine for bone and joint cartilage diseases and regenerative medicine for neurologicaldiseases as research subjects. Development of minimally invasive orthopedic techniques for bone and articular cartilage disease and aiming for reconstruction of bone, cartilage and peripheral nerve by regenerative medicine (biological tissue engineering, drug delivery system, stem cell transplantation, cultured cell implantation, porous ceramic carrier, etc.). Furthermore, we are aiming at improvement of anesthesia and pain management in perioperative period in industrial animal practice.
In addition, our laboratory holds a program for social workers "practice training of equine emergency medical learning". It aims to learn knowledge and technology necessary for emergency medical care of horses in 5 days with Yamaguchi University's Hands-on program, group discussion, E-learning using IT. In Hands-on clinical training sorted by organ, the models of horse emergency medical foundation, ophthalmology, cardiovascular equipment, respiratory equipment, exercise equipment, gastrointestinal equipment, image diagnosis, orthopedics, breeding, anesthesia. This program contributes to the education of domestic veterinary universities as an extracurricular practical training program for students of other universities.
- Effect of Gelatin Hydrogel Sponge Loaded with BoneMarrow Mesenchymal Stem.
- Effects of a synovial flap on equine osteochondral defects.
- Minimally invasive surgery in horses.
- The prokinetic effect of mosapride citrate in horse.
- Autophagy at the feto-maternal interface.
- Expression of LC3 family by several autophagy pathways.