- Basic Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary System Physiology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Laboratory Animal Science
- Veterinary Developmental Biology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Pathogenetic and Preventive Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Epidemiology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Hygiene
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Clinical Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Veterinary Theriogenology
- Preventive Physiology and Management
- Large Animal Clinic
- Veterinary Diagnosis and Development Center
- Animal Medical Center
- National BioResource Project Paramecium
- Yamaguchi University Joint Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine
<For the safety of animals and humans>
Using methods of immunology, molecular biology, and cell biology, we study the interactions between pathogens and the immune system, the functions of nutrients as cellular signaling molecules, etc. We aim to develop methods to prevent diseases of animals and humans.
- Analysis of carbohydrate chain modification and functions of acute phase proteins in intractable diseases and animal models.
- Development of diagnostic and preventive methods for Ibaraki virus infection.
- Understanding virus assembly mechanism and host-specific pathogenesis of Ibaraki virus.
- Development of prediction methods for allergy induction caused by environmental chemicals.
- Studying nutrients (especially amino acids) as cellular signaling molecules.